Do you need help with transport?

Apply now for a travel pass from Wiltshire Council – £781 a year or £231 if your gross household income is less than £20,819 for the year 2018/19.


Even if you are unsure where you are going to study, please apply for transport now.

If you are not sure where you will be studying in September 2019, it is to your advantage to submit a transport application by 30 June for the course which you are most likely to study. If your plans change, please contact us immediately and we can transfer your details over to your new location and issue a pass if you are entitled. If a pass is no longer required, you will get a full refund of any money paid if we are informed before 1 September 2019. If you apply after the 30 June your pass may not reach you before the start of term.


Click here for the Application Form


  Wiltshire Council